Korbino219 - Banned from Chem for poisoning people

Korbino219

SS14 account: Korbino219
Character name: Brok Hammond
Type of Ban: Job Ban
Date of Ban and Duration: Couple days
Reason for Ban: Griefing
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story: I have been poisoning crewmembers without reason. I am fully in the wrong. I have no justification for ruining other players experience.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I treated this more as a game, rather than RP, or that these were real people. However, I love the Chemist job for the monotony and how I can help all parts of the station. I love learning new recipes, and seeing how fast I can make them. But I was drunk on power, and abused it. I was wrong to do so. I would like to apologize and hope I can get back to making meds.
Anything else we should know: I'm sorry.

Hey Korbino219,

I looked through the exchange in this ban and primarily take issue with your initial justification of "just trying to have fun" and blaming the other chemist, knowing full well you were killing people by shoving lethal amounts of random poison down their throats. Then you tried to talk up a different admin four rounds later to try and get the verdict "reconsidered" (AKA: admin-shopping).

You have been playing SS14 for a very short time. There are plenty of other roles on the station that you are not banned from that you can spend time learning. There are plenty of other things to do. Take a break from chemist and own up to your blatant breach of the rules.

Denied. Re-appeal in one week. Keep in mind that if you attempt to circumvent this job ban by getting the job through in-round means or in any way assuming the duties of a chemist that you are almost certain to get a full ban instead.