Lukas1213, permabanned for ban evasion

Lukas1213

SS14 account: Lukas1213
Character name: Lukas
Type of Ban: game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: today, permanent ban
Reason for Ban: ban evasion
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story: I was banned three days first from playing all security jobs due to mistreatment of prisoners. I then took up a role as a detective while the ban was still active as I offered to help security, which was unwise and idiotic of me, becoming a junior detective. The old detective then suicided and named me his successor, and hence the permanent ban.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I am new to the game and still learning, yet I completely understand why I was given a three days ban from playing all security roles, as I negatively affected another players experience. I also understand the reasoning behind my recent ban, which was intentionally breaking the rules. However, I tried my best to follow all guidelines if possible, and tried my hardest not to cause any inconveniences to any other players of space station 14 while playing as detective, despite purposefully going against the wills of the admins. I agree with the admin’s decision to punish me, but only wish them to be merciful, and not have me permanently restricted from accessing the server
Anything else we should know: Although I’ve only played this game for a few days, I can say with certainty that it is absolutely one of my favorite. I’ve reflected upon my decisions and will try my hardest to bring the best playing experience to others in space station 14  , following closely to the rules given. I hope the admins can give me another chance to play this amazing game.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Lukas,

I have reviewed the circumstances of your ban and Wizard's Den administration has collectively come to a decision:

We will accept this appeal, but only with the added stipulation of an appeal-only job ban from all security roles. We think you do deserve another chance, but it will take a while before we trust you in a security capacity again. Your ban will shortly be lifted and the security role bans implemented. Have fun.