Ban appheal - DE7TS0

DE7TS0

[Summarized Reason for Ban] being asked by admins not to. dident see the reason why saying it is a bad thing. This is your 5th ban in past three month. [ i said r#tard broke in sec with the wardens ID while i wasnt a syndie [ cant remember the other ban reasons ]

= For game bans =

SS14 account: DE7TS0

Character name: matthew hall [i think]
Type of Ban: game
Date of Ban and Duration: permanent
Reason for Ban: being asked by admins not to. dident see the reason why saying it is a bad thing. This is your 5th ban in past three month. [ i said r#tard broke in sec with the wardens ID while i wasnt a syndie [ cant remember the other ban reasons ]
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizards den US                                                                                                                                                                                                               Your side of the story: me saying the r#tard word i fully accept that is was uncalled for and not needed and extremely toxic and i take full Accountability for it and read some articles on how it hurts people and it changed the way i see the word and i wont say it again [] getting the warden id and going into sec armoury to steal guns breaking rule 4 i forgot about common sense just broke in there without thinking about it the admins did have me removed from the round as of it and i read the rules again and wont do anything like that again
Why you think you should be unbanned: i fully accept my accountability and actions and i've learned from them dearly and have even changed my own perspective in the real world about things i've been banned for i know no longer will be toxic or break any more rules i am greatly sorry if i do get the chance to play on ss14 again i will never repeat the words or actions i did, i am also sorry for bringing in the toxicity into the community i understand the admins are just trying to keep the community safe and i respect it
Anything else we should know: thank you for reading this i understand how i messed up and i will never do anything of the likes again.

• Game Admin

Hello.

You have exceeded our limit on bans in a 6 month time frame and as such you cannot currently appeal.

You may appeal no sooner than January 31st, 2023 (6 months after your ban) with a referral or voucher of good behavior from another SS14 or SS13 server.

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png