SneedChuck 2

SneedChuck

SS14 account: SneedChuck
Character name: Murry Murdoch
Type of Ban: Game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: 7-29. Three days
Reason for Ban: ""
Server you were playing on when banned:  Lizard
Your side of the story: I was searching for the wizard and engaged in combat with someone who attacked me first with a baseball bat after I asked if he was a wizard or a pretender. The logs will reflect this. I was also talking shit to someone who happened to be playing a female character, the same as I did to male characters during the round and was called sexist for it.
Why you think you should be unbanned: The logs will reflect I did not wordlessly attack the wizard. I also critted them and left them to medbay. I dont see why there should be a doublestandard to not talk shit to people playing female characters when I was saying the same things to male characters.  The admin also did not say very much of anything to me and banned me.
Anything else we should know: Previous appeal closed due to the ban length being three days? 

no reference to any logs or the appeal itself? Why not atleast leave it open for someone else to handle. I atleast want to appeal for any notes I might have for this case.

• Project Manager

Primary thing that prompted the initial bwoink:

IHsLkGQ.png

After combing through just your radio logs from that round:

pO4zmD4.png

The ahelp conversation between us:

51BPwzU.png

Barring the wizard situation, (admittedly not even the reason you were banned, that would have been a "clone them and knock it off" on its own) the reason should have read "Making sexist commentary over radio, being overly hostile to players for no reason, and generally being a dick with no indication of improving that behavior".

As I was the one who issued the ban, I'll leave it to another mod to make a ruling on this appeal. But you wanted logs, so here you go.

• moony locked this topic