Bumblebeetuna - Ban Evasion

Bumblebeetuna

SS14 account: Bumblebeetuna
Character name: Forgot Sorry
Type of Ban: Game Ban
Date of Ban and Duration: 22 July, Permanent 
Reason for Ban: RDM -> Ban Evading
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story:  Irresponsibly, I decided to kill a person without a proper reason as Chef. But this isn't the main issue here. It was the fact with a lack of better judgement, I created a second account and ban evaded the first ban. The admins found this out and banned me permanently. 
Why you think you should be unbanned:  Honestly, I want the opportunity to return because I very much enjoy playing Space Station 14 and miss it dearly. I plan to keep myself in check and proceed with caution before I take any actions. I believe my ban was fair and an entirely reasonable decision by the administration team, and I can see now, in retrospect, how my actions were not acceptable. I would greatly appreciate it if you would consider this ban appeal, as I would love to get back on lizard and learn more about the game.
Anything else we should know:  I sincerely believe the administration team is very reasonable and fair and trying to build a great community of players. And would love another chance to join this community.