I see i fucked up i remember what i did sorry i was on the wrong account i used a different email to my steam so i was confused

mexicangrootjr

SS14 account: mexicangrootjr
Character name:  i dont know it was a long time ago
Type of Ban: game ban 
Date of Ban and Duration: i have no clue when the ban happend
Reason for Ban: racial slur saying the nword 
Server you were playing on when banned: wizard den US WEST
Your side of the story: ok from what i remember i didn't know the rules and a i was a dumb ass 15 year old kid that thought i was high and mighty i dont think that now and i should not say shit that offend people i see how hurtful that was and if i get unbanned it wont happen again
Why you think you should be unbanned: i neglected to read the rules and that is my fault and wont happen again i was also very new to the game and i know that it doesent give me the right to say those thing but i have grown and developed and realized that those type of things do fuck with people and hurts em i also bring back the consistent play and understanding of other players
Anything else we should know: i am really sorry for what i did im sorry i was saying things like that i don't know how to show that im so sorry

• Project Manager

Thank you so much for the absolute funniest sequence of events we've had in a while.

For the record this appeal is being denied and both of your accounts banned from the forum for repeatedly lying to admins, attempting to hide your evasion, and admitting to being under the age of 16.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1