I got banned with no warning

Fanman

SS14 account: Fanman
Character name: Alec i forgot the last name
Type of Ban:ingame ban
Date of Ban and Duration: Unsure
Reason for Ban: Self antag murder damage to the station spacing of areas disconnect when killed 
Server you were playing on when banned:Lizard 
Your side of the story: I was playing the game I did kill a lot of people but I gave warnings and I had to blow up a room to get out of it I was stuck in the armoury and had explosives on me and dc when killed tbh I had to hope off so I was hoping for a quick death
Why you think you should be unbanned: I enjoy the server I just think a perma ban is unneeded if it was a day ban or a week ban I would mind

Hi, admin who handled your ban here.

I had to investigate a series of random vandalisms and murders/attempted murders of which you had already logged off by the time I was able to retrace what happened. From what I remember off the top of my head (logs feel free to correct me) you:

1. Attacked several individuals unprovoked

2. Started damaging random pieces of station infrastructure

3. Started trying to space the primary hallways by smashing windows bordering space repeatedly

4. Logged out when the crew eventually stopped you from doing so by critting you

The date of the ban this appeal concerns was on 07/07/2022. You appear to only be appealing now because this is the first time you have heard of your ban as you haven't attempted to join since. I see this same pattern of behavior as you took a very long break from the game when you got your first ban for RDM (December 2021), and it only took you about 36 hours to land yourself another ban (this one) when you started playing again. I do not see this as indicative of you wanting to actually play the game, it seems more to me like you want to get on, get away with some murder, and then disappear for a few weeks so you don't have to deal with your ban.

• Project Manager

This will be denied with the reasoning lonesoldier gave--you seem to just want to join the game, grief, and then not have to deal with the consequences of being banned because it's only for a week. Re-appeal only with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13 or SS14 server.