PlebTier Perma banned for saying "Nigga What" In Wizard Lizard Den

PlebTier

SS14 account: PlebTier
Character name: Pleroma
Type of Ban: Game
Date of Ban and Duration: 7/19/2022 Permenant
Reason for Ban: Racial Slurs/ Offencive speech
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizards Den Lizard
Your side of the story: I said the phrase "Nigga What" Because the escape shuttle arrived instantly and was leaving in 10 Seconds while medical tried to save me.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I didn't even think that was bad, i was completely ignorant of how anythings works as ive only started a few days ago. I was just surprised. This also feels kinda ridiculous since i am black and say Nigga all the time. To be banned for saying it out of shock randomly on the only server available with lots of people is going to pretty much ruin the entire game for me. 
Anything else we should know: A mod apparrently tried to reach out to me but as i stated. The game was starting over. I had to Pee and left before I died. When i came back The mod assumed i didn't care because i hadn't responded to the text. These games take like an hour or more to play He could have waited the 2 minutes i was gone before sending me to the non existence dimension.

Howdy, we don't allow language like that on Wizards Den servers, simple as that. It's an appeal-ban for everyone. It's clearly stated in the rules and your ethnicity has no bearing on what rules you have to follow on Wizard's Den servers, they are the same for everyone.

I would also like to add that this game is a massive strain on my visual acuity as the screen is COVERED in stuff. I know this isnt a problem for most people but i just hopped in randomly because it was a free game and low megabite. This is my first offence and i wasn't being aggo.