Sigmund Goldberg/KomaO Game ban appeal

KomaO

SS14 account: KomaO
Character name: Sigmund Goldberg
Type of Ban: game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: Sometime in the last month or  2
Reason for Ban: Self Antag (mods Kayek and Phantom)
Server you were playing on when banned:  Lizard
Your side of the story: (I have forgotten what I was even banned for besides it relating to sec)
Why you think you should be unbanned: I hate lizard with a seething passion and only appeal this ban because I would like to play MRP in the near future 

• thistbh 5
  • Sad 1

I'm sorry but I'm going to retract this appeal due to the cultural icon that is rich0rd threats of "taking his hours else where" I would never want to do such a horrid thing as leave you without his lovely black as the night skies eyes and rippling muscles so I humbly retract these posts but I must add I do so as a martyr for this fledgling project

• Like 1

• Project Manager

You have 8 total bans (far above what our current banning policy even allows), two appeal bans, and multiple job bans. I'm already extending good will to you here by not just immediately denying it, because I'm aware of your standing with other players who are net positives and that you're clearly not a bad person, but you are going to have to give a little more than 'can i get unbanned now' or even 'sorry wont do it again'.

• thistbh 2

many of those bans happened in January when I learning the game and 1 of those appeal bans was from a misunderstanding I do not feel as though that should be hung over my head although I can understand the reasoning 

• thistbh 1

• 4 weeks later...