Ban Appeal

icon69

SS14 account: icon69

Character name: Korra Ray

Type of Ban: Ban
Date of Ban and Duration: 10 Days ago
Reason for Ban: Job Evasion 

Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard Den WEST
Your side of the story: Was banned 10 Days ago, launcher said was not permanet, but still banned.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Ive never done anything with ill intent. 

Anything else we should know:  Was told was a week Ban via launcher, still banned as of now. Can see my previous post aswell for all the comments. 

Edited by icon69

My account name, I cant change my name so I made a new one and no its no me trying to alt get in if thats what you think. When I made my account I did not think my user name would be the actual name. Also I dont know that screenshot, and where its from I saw it on last post but thats not me.

Edited by icon69

I didnt think job evasion was a perma ban offense, damn Im really out here with the racists/homophobes getting the same treatment. I do apologiez however, did not know it was perma ban for job evading.

Edited by icon69

Another thing I want to mention is that this was all started with a job ban for making self defense weapon, I did not do anything with ill intent or self antag behavior or offensive/vulgar language. This has essentially spiraled and has seems to gotten worse and I honestly think the punishment does not meet the crime in this case. Ive been banned for 10 days or little more as of now. It might be considered bias, but again, the inital reason was a job ban for making weapons that I never used and left in storage. 

Edited by icon69

• Game Admin
16 minutes ago, icon69 said:

Another thing I want to mention is that this was all started with a job ban for making self defense weapon, I did not do anything with ill intent or self antag behavior or offensive/vulgar language. This has essentially spiraled and has seems to gotten worse and I honestly think the punishment does not meet the crime in this case. Ive been banned for 10 days or little more as of now. It might be considered bias, but again, the inital reason was a job ban for making weapons that I never used and left in storage. 

This is no longer about the job ban. You appealed the job ban. That appeal had a chance to be successful until you tried to circumvent it by getting chemistry access through the head of personnel. Then you got a game ban. You were going to be allowed back in after the week was up until you tried to circumvent your game ban by creating an alternate account (don't try to pretend it wasn't ban evasion, we have connection logs that suggest otherwise).

You said that the admin that jobbanned you was power tripping. You said that the crime (a one week "don't play this job" ban) didn't fit the punishment (you being bad at that job). I am disturbed and perturbed by your insistence that you did not do anything wrong. If you did nothing wrong, you have done a uniquely poor job at showing it by breaking more and more rules, spiraling to where you are now. Recognize that if you had appealed and just not played chemistry for the week ingame that was slated originally, you would be playing chemistry right now. You have made this infinitely worse for yourself by attempting to avoid our rules and regulations in place at every opportunity.

Players that get permanent bans are the players that have proven that they cannot be trusted to play the game on Wizard's Den servers within the Wizard's Den guidelines. You have demonstrated thrice (by evading the job ban, by attempting to evade with another account, and by lying about it in this appeal) that you do not have a desire to do that. And as such, this appeal is denied. You may appeal again in six months with a voucher of good behavior from a SS13 or another SS14 server.

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png