Ignite58 - self antag

Ignite58

SS14 account: Ignite58
Character name: John Parker
Type of Ban: Game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: Perma ban
Reason for Ban: Self antag
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story: I actualy forgot what happened but the admins checked the logs and turns out I killed on the shuttle at the end of the round.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I attacked people at the basically at the end at the round on the shuttle. Also I left because again it was basically the end of the round and I was done playing.
Anything else we should know: this server is the only server that has people on ss14 so if Im banned from this server I cant play ss14 until it becomes more popular.

• Like 1

"Basically the end of the round" is not the end of the round. The round ends when the round end screen comes up. Traitors still have until that screen to secure their objectives which is why the round only ending on that screen is strictly enforced. This is explicitly laid out in the rules.

The fact that you forgot what you did almost immediately after you did it and are only appealing because this server has players worries me that you probably don't care for changing your behavior, which is only reinforced by almost all of your notes which indicate you have a propensity to decide to grief when you get bored or want to leave the game. This is also supported by the fact that you have at least five prior bans for doing things you full well know after your play time are against the rules while trying to feign that you don't know what you're doing.

I strongly doubt given your track record that your behavior will actually improve if you are unbanned.

Edited by lonesoldier55
spelling error