BathTubPlusToaster - Deliberatly ignoring game staff, permanint ban

SS14 account: BathTubPlusToaster
Character name: Jim Milton
Type of Ban: Permanent
Date of Ban and Duration: 7/14/2022 - Permanent

Reason for Ban: Deliberatly ignoring staff
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizards den lizard [US West]
Your side of the story: I was finishing a round and was Head Of Security it was a long and very confusing round, when I made it to the escape shuttle I voted to launch early for a quick laugh then imidiatly unvoted because not everyone was on then the Miwwowocuwult had admin messaged me to not do that, and for a quick enclosure I dont get along very well with this admin I had previously had a not so good interactions with then two times in which I was banned once and did some thing they didnt like but was allowed by other admins in which I was banned for for a small amount of time in which I was ok with but this time since what I did was very miniscule, and after I did revoke my vote to launch early I told them as a joke "I dont get along well with you so im not gonna listen to you." I realized it was a poor choice and later in the discord admitted I was in the wrong and that it didnt really sound like a joke so as I was about to apologize for it I was kicked from the discord and permanently banned from the game.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because it was meant to be a joke that was harmless but as I realized it wasnt and that I would apologize for it and that I never once went against an admin when I was banned because it was allowed by other admins and all warnings given to me I listend to, so to be banned permanently for such a harmless thing that wasnt even me acually going against an admin I would wish to be unbanned.
Anything else we should know: I have played the game for a long time and I love it even with these events accuring I still would like to play the game it is the most fun ive had on a game in a long time and I love the people that I can meet in it so I will not make anymore jokes like the one I made before and continue to respect the admins of Space Station 14.