Infamous - gamer word

Infamous

SS14 account: Infamous
Character name: Hugo Davis
When was the ban: 6 months ago
Server you were playing on when banned: US West
Your side of the story: I Wrote "Nigga" on the wall.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I apologize and I understand it's not right to throw around willy-nilly. I'll refrain from the use of any type of slurs or buzz words in the future. 

Edited by Infamous

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2022 at 1:10 PM, Fanman said:

Talk about it on discord maybe they’ll notice 

Please don't give this advice to anyone. It only makes appeals less credible, as you seem more like an impatient child. Appeals are always being considered, but often they require admin discussion, which is not visible to regular users. Patience is the only thing that matters here.

On 7/11/2022 at 10:18 PM, Infamous said:

SS14 account: Infamous
Character name: Hugo Davis
When was the ban: 6 months ago
Server you were playing on when banned: US West
Your side of the story: I Wrote "Nigga" on the wall.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I apologize and I understand it's not right to throw around willy-nilly. I'll refrain from the use of any type of slurs or buzz words in the future. 

I am going to address this appeal since I have had no prior interaction with you. Before we reach a verdict I would just like some clarification:

The ban this appeal concerns was handed out on 12/20/2021 for the reason you stated. You have admitted to this much. What I also see when looking through your history are these following bans after first connecting on 12/10/21:

1. 12/14/2021 - Banned for two days for "RDM as HoS".
  2. 12/17/2021 - Banned for a day for "Randomly killing people as a non-antagonist."
  3. 12/19/2021 - Banned for two hours for "Blowing up the bar."
  4. 12/19/2021 - Banned for a week (but later unbanned after a day) for "Burn canister flooding."
  5. 12/20/2021 - Banned permanently for "Racist drawings".

I can't help but notice a pattern here. In your 10 days of playing you managed to rack up five bans, several of which probably could have easily been appeal bans to begin with. You also haven't attempted connection since May of this year which indicates to me that you may only now be coming back later as you seem to have intended to grief and not care of the consequences early on.

If we let you back in, I feel like we're going to see the exact same or worse behavior (not just behavior relating to this appeal's offense specifically) that you displayed in such a short manner of time. How do we know you're not just going to turn around and repeat the cycle?

5 hours ago, lonesoldier55 said:

Honestly, more trolling would be gratuitous at this point. This game is genuinely fun at it's core. I wouldn't hop on just to troll, I just did when the opportunity presented itself. If I receive another ban after this it would probably be that last time I could play so I want to avoid that.

Hey Infamous,

Overwhelming majority opinion of Wizard's Den administration has decided this ban will not be lifted due to the nature and frequency of your prior bans over a short playtime and generally low-effort appeal.

You may re-appeal this ban no sooner than three months from the date of this denial and only with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13 or SS14 server.

• moony locked this topic