Ban re-appeal

Einar

SS14 account: Einar
Character name: The Watcher or Atlas (I can't quite estimate which one)
Type of Ban: game permaban
Date of Ban and Duration: 10:34/10:23 (AEST) (because that's when I got home and saw the ban)
Reason for Ban: Banned for an homophobic slur (to which I am not sure what was said)
Server you were playing on when banned: Server name. Wizard's Den Lizard US West
Your side of the story: as stated before in the last appeal I am not sure what happened because I was with my family but when I returned home and got on Space Station 14 I noticed upon joining Wizard's Den Lizard that my account had been permanently banned for an homophobic slur that was said. Now that it's been I think two or three weeks I have changed my passwords and secured stuff on my computer as well as reflected on what was said (what I was shown in the previous appeal). I agree that it was quite unacceptable and should not have been typed let alone thought of as the slur of choice. 
Why you think you should be unbanned: I think I should be allowed one more chance to bring the greatly sized server a fun time by messing around as a musician and playing songs louder then or longer then  should be possible. being tazed, muzzled and thrown into a jail cell because I threw a pie at someone as a clown, arresting people and giving them a chance at escape as the Head of Security or Security guard. giving people AA because they stole a stamp and wanted externals or other as a Head of Personnel. or just plain idiocy till I and or someone else get killed by the random events that happen. I believe I bring a lot of joy and then some with me when playing the game like a time for instance when either Salvage or Supplies was building a shuttle and we all got blown to smithereens because syndicates raided us.
Anything else we should know: Now that it's been I think two or three weeks I have changed passwords and locked stuff on my computer as well as reflected on what was said (what I was shown in the previous appeal). I agree that it was quite unacceptable and should not have been typed let alone thought of as the slur of choice.

I'm confused. Was it or was it not you who said that?

All you said here was that you've changed your computer passwords and that saying homophobic slurs is unacceptable (go figure!). You didn't actually say that you did anything wrong, or that someone else did something wrong.

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png

one of my friends got on to my computer to play games while I was gone and judging by what I was sent a few days after the ban... and not being able to play, he was not being a very kind dude (which was clearly obvious due to the ban). not really sure what exactly made him that angry but he should've just logged out and left it at that.

I do wish to apologize on the behalf of my friend for his ignorance and I sure as heck ain't letting him play SS14 on my account anymore.

Knowing him he probably tried to make a new account so I wouldn't get mad at him, did you see the steam account that made it? if so I could try getting the password and Deleting it, time it out or something like that.

19 minutes ago, Einar said:

Knowing him he probably tried to make a new account so I wouldn't get mad at him, did you see the steam account that made it? if so I could try getting the password and Deleting it, time it out or something like that.

If you can't find the account don't worry about it I'll have a look through all the accounts active on my computer Tomorrow.

• Project Manager

The way the original appeal is half-phrased as if you did something and half-phrased as if your friend did something, and then only explaining what might have happened after Stealth questions you leads me to believe that this is not a truthful account of what happened. Appeal in a month with a fully accurate explanation of what occurred.