Big_Bubba - Random killing

Big_Bubba

SS14 account: Big Bubba
Character name: Don't remember
Type of Ban: Game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: Permanent
Reason for Ban: Kidnapping and murdering random people as non-antag because "we are in a cult". Left during questioning.
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story: My friend noandyes123 and I planned to make a secret base in the station.  We were pretending to be some sort of cult, we killed one guy in the process, but then people showed up, and we killed them because they found our secret. We recruited one person, and we were talking about what to do with one of the bodies we had to hide, only for another person to show up, so we had to kill them as well. I was questioned by an admin, and after a bit, they were not sending anymore messages, as a result I thought the admin left, and so I left, because I couldn't move.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I don't plan to do anymore random killing, and I want to continue playing as an engineer to practice building devices. In hindsight, the random murders we did were stupid, and the people who were genuinely enjoying the game didn't deserve to die early.
Anything else we should know: My friend and I posted this at the same time, as we both wanted to play SS14.

noandyes123 lives in Cyprus, while I live in the United States. There was a limited window of time I can play online with him, so I didn't want write a post on the fourm, and wait for my account to have an uncertain chance at getting unbanned.