Griefing ban extension

PinapleFrog

SS14 account: PinapleFrog

Character name: Michael Moron

Type of Ban: Game Ban

Date of Ban and Duration: 03 July 10,080 minutes (seven days)

Reason for Ban: Considering your history of griefy behaviour i'm extending your shuttle bombing ban. Applied by metalgearsloth.

Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard

Your side of the story: so about a month ago i got baned for 60 minutes for self antag (killing captain) i was pretty new to the game that doesnt justify me from taking the responsibility for my actions but i did a stupid thing and im really sorry for that. few weeks fordward yesterday i got banned again this time for a day. i metal-foamed the whole evac shuttle i thought the round ends when shuttle starts. i was thinking like that because i saw people doing similar things before like killing each other and stuff even when the summary doesnt pop-up. i was just thinking that was normal. so i just waited the day. today when i tried connecting to the server information poped up that my ban got extended. i only thought its for a day because it wasnt a very big deal. The round was ending anyway so no one lost any progress. still im sorry for my actions and i wont do stuff like that again.

Why you think you should be unbanned: the foam bomb was a mistake and to make sure i wasnt going to do shit like that again i read the rules twice today. i really love this game and i really hope for an un-ban or at least shortened duration of it. im deeply sorry for my actions and i promise i wont do stuff like that again. have a nice day.

Anything else we should know: the first ban that i got was from metalgearsloth the second from kayek and the extention was again from metalgearsloth. if that helps?