7/11 sucks ass

eclips_e69

okay so I was going to my local 7/11 at like 11PM when boom it was closed. so I had to walk to the other 7/11 and BOOM it was also closed (wtf). so I had to go to an open 7/11, I walk inside and there is literally nothing on the shelves. not even a melted chocolate bar. not even some chips. it was fucking empty. so I had to walk to ANOTHER 7/11 which had the shit I wanted. the thing is it was so fucking overpriced, 250php (5$) for some localized chips???? fucking imports are 250php, localized should be 50php (1$), so fuck that 7/11. I just go home, on the way home I stumble upon this cornerstore, and it had all the shit I wanted at 40php (80¢), i paid them extra since I felt like I was ripping them off.

tldr 7/11 rant + local corner stores are better

image.png.a14d8ba12e1969ac6516dd6acefa5116.pngmedismall.png.f5ea95d13a299e112622014fc4ab94e7.png 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Fat American here, its very mid tier but they upcharge everything. Like a double gulp is near 2$ and a bag of chips is like 4$. Circle K is much better as they have 79¢ 44oz drinks and your avrage bag of chips is 2-3$. Id go to wallmart over either choice but most are no longer 24/7.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/23/2022 at 1:58 PM, Rane said:

In Taiwan I used to eat at 7/11 multiple times a week, usually mapo tofu or curry or gyuudon

Holy shit, you actually have something at 7/11 that isn't garbage in Taiwan!? In Australia, the 7/11's are basically the same as American 7/11's, still full of the same unhealthy shit like slushies with 100 grams of sugar.

• 3 weeks later...