Ban appeal, Lizard

caastor

SS14 account: caastor
Character name: no idea

Type of Ban: game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: i think 2 months ago, permanent
Reason for Ban: Trolling in ahelp
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story: I played captain, HoS and Warden did random mutiny at the start of the round without being antag. Admin sided with the HoS and had me demoted. i got angry at Admin and said something rude at him in ahelp.
Why you think you should be unbanned: This was a small slip up of anger caused by the admins decision to let the warden and HoS do mutiny.
Anything else we should know: I just wanna play spessman game. I dont wanna cause trouble. i love the community and what you guys have done with the game.

On 7/1/2022 at 4:51 PM, metalgearsloth said:

Mind explaining why you accused the admins of racism?

was a heat of the moment thing when i was angry because of the admin siding with the warden who was failrping.

16 hours ago, caastor said:

i dont even remember doing that, but my character was black.

image.png.25d69612c2af317f711430dc8417f566.png

image.png.d26e1cca3c9847d4e96e2903a53b4cd3.png

I fail to see how your characters skin color matters literally at all in relation to anything else. I find it really revealing that you conveniently do not remember saying these things to an admin, but you DO remember that your character was black.

• thistbh 1
  • Haha 2

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png

1 minute ago, Stealth16 said:

image.png.25d69612c2af317f711430dc8417f566.png

image.png.d26e1cca3c9847d4e96e2903a53b4cd3.png

I fail to see how your characters skin color matters literally at all in relation to anything else. I find it really revealing that you conveniently do not remember saying these things to an admin, but you DO remember that your character was black.

i'm black so i always play a black character.......

That holds literally zero bearing over any any admin decision we at Wizards Den make. Very disingenuous of you to try to make that connection completely without merit, and I don't believe you went into the ahelps hoping to get anything resolved; it seems you just wanted to cause more issues.

• mirrorcult locked, unlocked and locked this topic