Ban Appeal

Einar

SS14 account: Einar
Character name: The Watcher or Atlas (I can't quite estimate which one)
Type of Ban: game permaban
Date of Ban and Duration: 10:34/10:23 (AEST) (because that's when I got home and saw the ban
Reason for Ban: Banned for a homophobic slur (to which I am not sure what was said)
Server you were playing on when banned: Server name. Wizard's Den Lizard US West
Your side of the story: I am not sure what happened because I was at a family outing but when I returned home and started Space Station 14 I noticed upon joining Wizard's Den Lizard that my account had been permanently banned for a homophobic slur that was apparently said. what I believe happened was that someone was being rude and by my guess whoever was on my PC started slurring. 
Why you think you should be unbanned: I think I should get one more chance to bring the small community server a fun time by messing around as a musician and playing songs louder then or longer should be possible, being tazed, muzzled and thrown into a jail cell because I threw a pie at someone as a clown, arresting people and giving them a chance at escape as a Head of Security or a Sec guard, giving people AA because they stole a stamp and wanted externals or other as a Head of Personnel, or just plain idiocy till I and or someone else get killed by the random events that happen. I believe I bring a lot of joy with me when playing the game like one time for instance Salvage or Supplies was building a shuttle and we all got blown to smithereens because syndicates raided us.
Anything else we should know: Although I am not entirely sure was said (being it was homophobic I have nailed it down to a few words), I wish to apologize to whoever it was said to.

I wish it wasn't cause I really like playing SS14 but I mean, I don't know what happened so I can't explain what it was that I got banned for. all I can hope for is that I get unbanned, otherwise it's the end for Einar the idiot.

• moony locked this topic