Blackmagemasher's Admin Application

In-game Username: Blackmagemasher
Discord username: blackmagemasher#1414
Characters you play: Hixeeh-Na, Derrick Winton (Use this character to try to practice on dead servers; So I don't have to change my jobs too much)
How long have you been playing SS13 or SS14? >1 Month  
Have watched BPLegion videos of SS13 for about a year, and enjoy the slowburn RP's he does.  Been following SS14 since I saw it on Steam, didn't realize you could download it from the website.

How many hours are you available per day: 2-5
Days you are available on: Wednesday-Sunday

Prior administration experience (SS13 experience recommended). Please also post a way for us to verify this: Nothing I can verify sadly.
Have you been banned from our game servers or SS13 servers before? No

This is the more essay-y part of the application, you should answer the following questions in detail, so we can get a better idea of how you'd approach adminning.

What role do you think game admins serve on our servers?
I think Admin are mentors and babysitters.  They are an invisible hand that keeps the game from becoming chaos, and being there to guide actual mistakes.

How do you feel about the current roleplay status on the server?
Roleplaying on the server seems fine.  I feel the community wants to roleplay, but some people take it too serious sometimes.  They either take their role to critical, or take their lack of position on a ship to be "nosey passangers".

Why do you want to become an administrator for SS14?
More to help new players stay straight and learn the rules, and the gameplay loops for each area.  I feel most people who find this game due to friends or Youtubers.  This give a bad first impression, and I feel a good chunk of new players need to hone in exactly what the game is.