Whiskle

SS14 account: Whiskle
Character name: Spike Whiskle
Type of Ban: Game Ban
Date of Ban and Duration: Permanent Ban
Reason for Ban: Griefing as Engi, Lying to Game staff
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard's Den Lizard
Your side of the story:
In detail from what I remember: I was having a terrible day and I joined a game that had been going on already, I had no idea how bad the AME was sabotage prior (though I was told this before the incident, still fuming and hard headed I thought it was fine and didn't know the full extent of Antag sabotage) Got in a tizzy with Officer Rex and swore vengeance for being handcuffed...I wasn't thinking straight and I was frustrated that I was being treated like a traitor, of course I just wanted to help.
So I get hand cuffed and dragged away and a few other things happen (Don't quite remember I tried to uncuff myself, got dragged away or something...that's the most I can recall) Then Two other engies with spears started stabbing everything and everyone including Officer Rex. I never met em and I don't know why they did what they did, it doesn't excuse the part where after uncuffing my hands I walk over to Rex's body and tell the two spear wielding engies to Gib him, thankfully they ignored me and I think they killed each other? I'm not so sure who downed them.

Anyway I take Rex's Magboots and insulinating gloves, at this point and toss them into a locker and I walk away, Rex comes back alive and orders for my arrest which is fair. I asked him in character for what charges and he told me it was cause I ordered the goons to Gib him. Again I won't defend that, I was and forgive my language, an asshole at the time, I was not in the right state of mind which I do apologise for. I do however have an explanation for when I lied and said "I didn't say that." Rex was downed he was possibly unconscious, I'm under the impression this is an RP server so I thought in character Spike Whiskle could lie about this. Anyway I'm killed and on my way for a demotion, Security to me looks like Shitsec at the time so I put in a ping to staff, I didn't have a full grasp of the situation and why Sec had to take such measures.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I don't think the ban was unjustified, I was being hard headed and stubborn. For that I'm sorry.

Edited by Whiskle

• Project Manager

Hi Whiskle,

With further review to your case regarding your appeal, we've decided and come to a verdict for such.

Your appeal has been denied, and the ban will not be lifted.

Due to prior history and behavior with your administrative encounters, lying to administration is considered one of the biggest factors. The logs have proven that you had tried to state something other than what was written, in attempt to utilize the administration to play against the accused player's side, against a Security Officer.