[LPGaming] - Abusing Atmos Exploits

LPGaming

SS14 account: LPGaming
Character name: Shiro Mofu
Type of Ban: Game Ban
Date of Ban and Duration: Around 6/16/22 1PM CST, Duration of 48 Hours, Ends at 6/21/22 5:57PM UTC (12:57 PM CST)
Reason for Ban: "Abusing atmos exploits"
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard's Den Lizard
Your side of the story: So to the reason I made such a small contraption was to overcome the miner nerf made awhile back, which is basically a infinite storage tank that I could pump air into, though issue was is that I was limited by pump rates which resulted in the stacking injectors to make it subpar for a smaller tank. Then after air was stored it allowed for other atmos techs to turn a valve to pump in lost air incase of a station wise spacing which it would quickly resolve depending on if they patched the holes.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I didn't know that stacking injectors was counted as a exploit since I was too caught up in the idea of a fix for mass spacings. I've seen some other techs do it without issue when modifying the mix chamber for burn mixes, though I fully understand for why it would be and apologize in advance for doing such a thing when pursuing a alternative fix to some of atmos' issues. Though for a reason to be unbanned I'd just like to get back to work on finding solutions and working in Atmos and I'd like to confirm was it just the stacking injector counting as a exploit or infinite storage theory, maybe both which if it is I apologize again for doing such a thing and won't pursue it further.
Anything else we should know: Not that I know of.

• Project Manager

Unbanned. This specific injector stacking bug (should) be fixed, but generally please do not use exploits in this manner again on live servers with players. If you want to do stuff for testing, you can use an empty server (EUW1 is usually empty) or a local testing environment.