[ Admin Unsure ] SS14 username- Junglistunite ( 2nd posting )

Junglistunite

SS14 account: junglistunite

Character name: generated name/non static name 

When was the ban: around 1 week ago

Server you were playing on when banned: eu 1/2

Your side of the story: 

As per my last entry to the forum i explained in detail my account of the story and as told i will not go longingly in details and will summarise what i did wrong.

- I rude emoted a fellow player on the server, something i am now fully aware was a very serious violation of the rules of the game.

- I on my second day of play before this prior incident killed the clown player. when questioned why i was unaware this text box was even from a game admin and i brazenly and mistakenly disregarded what they had to say to me and was time banned for 1 week.

- I upon being permabanned I publicly apologised on the discord as to show my genuine remorse to the person involved.

Why you think you should be unbanned:   In as simplest terms I can put it I am genuinely sorry for breaking the rules, i do not contest that I did not break them or it was a misunderstanding I just admit that I made a mistake in playing around and going to far and this is something I now fully realise and promise to never do if i am allowed back.

I am not a seasoned player I am almost a complete noob but what i have played of the game I've loved every second, i have really wanted to play and the hopeless thought of never being able to play again is daunting so i am doing my upmost to convey my deepest sorrows and plead for the chance to show my reform as i am still learning the RP style games and only ever watching YT videos i think i have been negatively influenced by them on to what is acceptable gameplay.  

Anything else we should know:   yes,   please Admin Gods i get down on my hands and knees in front of my screen and beg you that you unban me or changed it to a timed ban as i cant play any other game anymore they are all rubbish i had so much fun playing i wont put a toe out of line ever again.

• moony locked this topic
  • Paul unlocked this topic
  • Project Manager

> I on my second day of play before this prior incident killed the clown player. when questioned why i was unaware this text box was even from a game admin and i brazenly and mistakenly disregarded what they had to say to me and was time banned for 1 week.

Lets just look at the ban reason, ah, yes:
> killed clown because "fuck him", when told he was gonna sit the playtest out responded with "no i am playtesting it fuckwad". feel free to appeal on the forum
"I wouldn't have acted like that if i knew it was an admin" is a dogshit excuse.

> yes,   please Admin Gods i get down on my hands and knees in front of my screen and beg you that you unban me or changed it to a timed ban as i cant play any other game anymore they are all rubbish i had so much fun playing i wont put a toe out of line ever again.

Appeal again in a month, hopefully taking this more serious. Denied.

Cheers,
Paul

• Paul locked this topic
  • Project Manager

For future notes: went to discord to sperg out about us doing a bad job, him "not getting a chance" and "new players make mistakes"

main message of that convo:
"You guys literally suck dick, I begged literally for me to have a chance to play again and it arbitrarily got denied without even so much as looking into. Big claps for isolating and alienating new and keen players too the game instead of hm maybe doing decent jobs instead of giving permas too new players who hardly even know the rules"

suppose we wont see you back quite as soon as a month

• Thanks 3

Cheers,
Paul