BAN APPAEL (vovards) (N-word usage)??

vovards

SS14 account: vovards
Character name: corey taylor
Type of Ban: game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: 2 days ago, perma-ban
Reason for Ban:N-word usage???
Server you were playing on when banned: wizard den lizard (us west)
Your side of the story:im not gonna write it long cuz its really misunderstanding.well 2 days ago i didnt sleep well so im kinda retarded that day.I was just walking around and litterally i wrote nUgger not the N-word at all.And im not a poor racist or something.it was my retard time so it wont happen again. 
Why you think you should be unbanned:i miss the game and players... especially Thatcher grey...she is the best chem in the game btw.and i like spending time in game i have 50 hours in game.
Anything else we should know:you guys should know that it was litterally my retard time,im not a poor racist (im brown skined btw (dark brown):=)

And i wrote nugger. Didnt mean that word.My keyboard is not english so key places is different i did not tried to write that word that was just misunderstanding.

thanks for your time:)

Edited by vovards

• Game Admin

Firstly, color of your skin doesn't matter, the word is just blacklisted as a whole regardless of skin tone or country of origin. And slurs being one letter off still count. 

Secondly, I would highly suggest that when you make an appeal about using a slur, that you don't use other slurs as well. Retard is one that you have definitely been warned before, used it since being warned, and used it 3 times in this appeal alone.

I am going to close this appeal, re-appeal in a few days and explain why you think it is okay to use words that you have been explicitly told not to use. As well as explain the initial ban.

Edited by MysticPhantasm2
origin -> country of origin