[Tree] - Banned for Tritium Flood

Tree

SS14 account: Tree
Character name: Dr Carpet
Type of Ban: Permanent ban - Game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: 16/06/2022 9:47pm AEST
Reason for Ban: Flooded Distro With Tritium because "I'm a clown". Previous notes for rule Skirting behavior
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard Lizard Den [US West]
Your side of the story: The Round was going for a LONG time (extended) everyone was murdering each other in a fight Pit. I had previously alerted the Station to the fact that someone was making a bunch of Tritium (and shut it down). I came back 15 mins or so later and found a bunch more.
Almost no one was doing their jobs (quite Franky I was doing Engineering's job for them), people were vandalizing and destroying substations and ect. As I was a clown I decided to turn the release valve for the Tritium, I had tried Shuttle but whoever was running the Fight club did not like that and would not let the round end.
I didn't get much more time to explain my reasoning at the time more, as I was banned within a few seconds After saying 'I'm a clown' (and my previous statements were ignored) 

Why you think you should be unbanned: The Permanent ban seems a bit harsh, I fully accept my punishment Ban wise I had let myself get frustrated and made a rash action. I would accept a temp ban without complaint though. 
Anything else we should know: I saw notes of Previous rule skirting behavior. I would like to say in my defense that I have had several false accusations against me in the past and a couple of times where admins have mistaken what I was doing and came back and apologized (you guys are pretty cool like that). Though I will admit yes I have done a few naughty's in the past as well, Though never anything major. 

ban.PNG

Firstly I’ll say I’m not sure if I’ve come across you in game and if I have I certainly don’t remember you.

Also, perma bans are often just to get people to appeal so we can discuss what went wrong. In this case, distro tampering is major griefing and warrants a perma to sus the player out. What you did essentially could have ruined the fun for a lot of other players. If you’re not happy with the round you can leave at any point, and join one of the other servers.

In addition, you also have the option to vote for a restart. If that isn’t passing then maybe take the hint people are having fun. If people are self antagonist on extended and griefing substations etc, report them via ahelp. If lots of players are dead and people are stalling the round (doesn’t happen much now), report it. 

This is your first ban so I’d be willing to change this to a one week ban but I’ll defer this to the other admins to chime in.

• Like 1

Chief ideaguy

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Tree said:

Ahoy, just checking in. I am still showing as banned.
Is there some sort of Process I need to finish the Unban seeing as it has been a week?

Have you acknowledge my last message?

Chief ideaguy