[Stealth 16] harrypotter

harrypotter

SS14 account: harrypotter
Character name: Yahir Magor
Type of Ban: Perma-ban
Date of Ban and Duration: at least a month ago
Reason for Ban: Murdering and hiding botanist as rd and being completely afk during ahelp
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizards den Lizard (us west)
Your side of the story: I was the rd and I made a machine I called a cruncher (it was basically a hacked airlock with safety off and surrounded by directional windows in the blast room at the back of sci) which I asked my scientists to test by scanning themselves and then jumping into a disposal chute leading into the containment chamber afterwards I would then clone and recover their items. after a bit a lizard came into sci and he wasnt supposed to be there but I let him stay for a bit but a syndicate soon infiltrated sci and I was gunned down and my suit was stolen as I presume it was his objective and the lizard guy watched him kill me and did not try to do anything to help and tried to get the syndicate kill me by encouraging him and he then stole my other items and left to go to the other scientists and act like nothing happened. after I was eventually found I immediately radio security and reported him to sec by name as a potential syndicate and I went after him in an act of vigilantism with a golden toolbox and my fellow scientists we ganged up on him and threw him into the cruncher( the Lizard gave me my cloak and my backpack that had nothing much in it left but he visually still had my toolbelt and my other stuff but he withheld it as if I couldnt see it on his waist) at first I felt accomplished but then I realized that he still had my tool belt and as such I could not open the cruncher and my autolathe had no materials for any tools to break into the cruncher for the body to clone for sec. the Lizard got very salty over the acts of vigilantism and as such called an admin (stealth 16) who confronted me about it. I wont deny that I was gonna leave the lizard in the cruncher for a bit longer before I would get materials to free and clone him but stealth urged me to get him out immediately so I got the tools and materials and broke him out but he already became a pai so I found him and took him to get a drone body as an apology for my perma killing of him. but I had to leave so I passed on my role to another sci as I thought I had remedied the situation and that stealth had no more questions to ask but the next day when I logged on I found I was banned. Im sorry and I didnt mean to seem like Im ban evading
Why you think you should be unbanned: I know what I did was wrong and I wont do it again, it was also a month ago so I think I might have served my sentence this ban was completely fair from stealth's standpoint the only problem I had was that stealth became silent for a while afterwards so i thought i had righted my wrongs and wasnt being banned so I left because it was 10:00 in the night and I needed to wake up early I didnt mean to try to ban evade
Anything else we should know: The person I basically perma killed was egging on the syndicates to kill me then looted my body then acted like nothing happened and didnt even call security or even try to clone me. he wasnt even a scientist and was a botanist who had broken in
appeal, include it here.

Phew that was hard to read in one breath…

Anyway, I’ll start by saying the ban was on the 28th of April so your recollection of the event is very good…

I’ll also add you have 3 prior bans for variations of self antag including one permaban. So this is your fourth total ban. You’re clearly not learning your lesson or wanting to abide by the rules so why should we unban you? Just because it’s been some time?

I’d probably also add that if you are unbanned, you should probably be banned from all head roles since you can’t be trusted with the responsibility.

Chief ideaguy

That makes sense from the administration standpoint and I thank you for even considering to unban me even with my prior bans. I have been playing ss13 while I was banned and I see what I have been doing wrong even if I am role banned I would be grate full if im unbanned.

• Project Manager

Hi harrypotter,

After further review of your appeal, we've come to a verdict.

This ban will not be lifted at the time.

Your prior history regarding this type of behavior is clear and there have been incidents, where you will admin-check before proceeding to self-antag if no clear evidence of an administrator is visible.

To protect the quality of the player base and ensure other players within our community have the opportunity to enjoy the game, this appeal has been denied.

• Thanks 1