First time offense permanent ban

Swinky

SS14 account: Swink
Character name: I honestly forgot it's been a couple weeks
Type of Ban: Server Ban
Date of Ban and Duration: Permanent
Reason for Ban: In your short time here you've called people gay, facists and claimed you've been raped. You're not a good fit for this community. This is a permanent ban
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard's Den Lizard [US West]
Your side of the story: I was honestly messing with the controls and figuring out how to look at bodies inventories and hop over tables and such, i accidently i looked into someone's inventory, or unknowingly did it, a security guard accused me of pickpocking, I got defensive and wanted to stay in character i suppose, i don't really know why, but he chased me down and tased me, that's when i called him facist because he was abusing his power, and i was just roleplaying as some idiot on a space station, then he had a buddy or a bistander that was with him the whole time and he said we should kiss and make up, that's when i said im not a gay lizard like this guy, (i didn't use any bigoted terms or f slur or anything), then I said help the cop is trying to touch me down there, but i never actually said the rape word as it states on my ban, so i did call one person gay and a facist, but i didn't say it to him as a person or insulted him, more so in character as just some homeless man on a station, But i want to apologize and just appeal my ban if possible.
Why you think you should be unbanned: This is my first ever offense and besides this, the community has been great with people helping me how to play the game, and I don't want to blame this on anything but myself.
Anything else we should know: I was also banned from the discord server after this, because i was upset and idk what came over me but i said the admins were heterophobic on the discord general chat, and after that i was immedietly banned from the discord, and i would like to see if that is something to be helped as well. Again i apologize and really want to come back to this game. 

I do find it interesting that you chose to make your appeal from the account you attempted evading on instead of the account that was actually banned. I also find it interesting that you made this appeal after your last attempt to connect from that account. This appeal is pretty clearly not in good faith.

But yeah, these are the logs leading up to your ban. I'd like you to explain this, please.

swink.jpg

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png

1 hour ago, Stealth16 said:

I do find it interesting that you chose to make your appeal from the account you attempted evading on instead of the account that was actually banned. I also find it interesting that you made this appeal after your last attempt to connect from that account. This appeal is pretty clearly not in good faith.

But yeah, these are the logs leading up to your ban. I'd like you to explain this, please.

swink.jpg

I did make another account, but I did not know that was a bannable offense until I saw so many ban appeals for it, and yes I was a dick and I went overboard, I am not denying that I did that, and as I stated I never said the word rape, but yes i did say the whole sexual assault allegations and stuff and kept going with it because there were others around me and nobody seemed to really tell me to stop or say this was bannable, especially with the roleplay aspect of being a dick or whatever, but i digress, this may not be the best appeal but a permanent ban is a little rough considering the other things i have seen people say and been unbanned for, either way, this is a first offense and I would say let me have one more chance and if i step out of line, i will accept a perma ban or any other decision. And hell i will even delete this account after this appeal is finished as well in good faith. So again I would really like another chance to just play again.

May not be the best but I am pretty bad with words and such so, all i can say is that i am genuine and do apologize.

You did not realized that attempting to bypass a ban was a ban-able offense?

If bypassing a ban was not a ban-able offense, there would be no point to ban anyone, as they would just make alts.

Resident Bird Fanatic
Cult of the Many Eyed Birb

image.png.98fbe77cadcabb55baa93e3604af17e7.png

Clown.png.d109ac185717694cbf0e12a75b38b08c.png