Banned for bad word

SS14 account: BlitzGunner225 
Character name: Jeremy Reynolds
Type of Ban: Game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: Yesterday and infinite
Reason for Ban: Said “faggot”
Server you were playing on when banned:Lizard
Your side of the story: No admins were on so just about all the greys were stealing from sci and breaking in. One got angry at me for attacking him after he took the golden toolbox although I did stop when he dropped it. He then proceeded to break into sci and kill me. Then in dead chat I said something along the lines of “Ricky you fag” twice in near repetition and was instantly banned without warning. I then searched up and found out that the word was not for something similar to a maggot or disgusting creature but a gay slur. Oh.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I know that sounds fake but to be fair the word is pretty similar to maggot, I’m pretty antisocial, and I was also using it in the context that I was trying to call Ricky a disgusting monster for killing me after I tried to get extremely important stolen goods back which sci literally needs to function properly. I am sorry for not knowing what the word meant and I won’t do it again. As proof that I can change, I used to say “retard” quite a bit and after the admins telling me on a few occasions to not say it because it isn’t exactly a good thing to say, I have completely stopped. You can check my chat logs for more proof. 
Anything else we should know: Pretty sure he was banned if he wasn’t a syndie as he was killing everyone but just in case, his name was something like “Ricky Random” and the game was around 6:00 yesterday on that run down map.

Edited by BlitzGunner225

19 hours ago, MysticPhantasm2 said:

Let me get this straight, you called someone a "fag" because you thought it was like maggot due to the fact they rhyme? 

Literally only a one letter difference. And like I said I’ve learned my lesson not to spew out random, not thought out shit when I get mad. 

Also it’s been like a week now so even more reason for being unbanned.

22 minutes ago, BlitzGunner225 said:

Literally only a one letter difference. And like I said I’ve learned my lesson not to spew out random, not thought out shit when I get mad. 

Also it’s been like a week now so even more reason for being unbanned.

Telling us it’s been long enough won’t make us unban you.

And unless you come from a non English speaking country you definitely know that what you said had meaning. Even if you wanted to call them a maggot that’s some pretty strong language, when you should have probably stuck to ahelp and venting another way.

Unbanning on this occasion but do think before you speak. Don’t say things you don’t know the meaning of.

Chief ideaguy