finnmcfinnster- Playing as warden and randomly shooting and killing 3 people and left

SS14 account: finnmcfinnster

Character name: Raul Ramos

Type of ban: server ban

June 2nd, 2022 and was banned permanently

Reason for ban: "Playing as Warden,  Shooting people for no reason and then left the game."

Server: Wizard's Den Lizard

My side of the story:  After becoming the new hos after he had to leave it was near late game and me and this dude were chilling in the ruins of sec after I got distracted and someone got into armory and let everyone get weapons. My fault since it was my first time I had no experience being warden/hos so I didn't know the basics of being those roles. The guy who I was chilling with killed someone for getting on to em for playing music. Note I do not remember his name. He started recharging a laser weapon and I made a stupid decision and thought "Since he might kill me, I should kill him before he does and also I should backstab him since he was a syndie." I made a deal with a syndie for them to work for me and since I have trash memory I falsely thought he was the syndie  and tried to betray him since he was occupied. Later I was getting off a makeshift space station and was about to get off I decided to kill 2 innocent people and left."

Why I think I should be unbanned: I play the game a lot and are good at bartender (if it still exists since i can't see it in menu and don't bother checking too much since I think im blind and don't care, even though it's a fun role), chemist, and cargo jobs. I also socialize a lot and have a suggestion if you aren't already working on it that I sent on email. My ban was justified and I understand why i shouldn't have done it and why I was banned. I am really sorry for what I've done and really hope that you can unban me so I can play one of my favorite games.

Thank you.

- suggestions should be made in the discord channel ideaguys, not via email.

- if you’re new to the game do not play head roles or supervisory roles like HoS and Warden respectively. If and when you are unbanned I recommend a ban from these roles for a long while.

- killing people as security is not allowed unless your life is in danger - potentially in danger is not really the same when you have the means to detain people with tasers, cuffs etc.

- working with the syndicate is also not allowed, especially as security or head roles. 

I’ll let this sit for any other admins to chime in but otherwise you will be serving a minimum 1 week ban for ruining other peoples round.

Chief ideaguy