Banned for alt accounts?

larker

SS14 account:  larker 
Character name: none
Type of Ban: game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: today and forever
Reason for Ban: alt acouunts 
Server you were playing on when banned: Server name. Either Miros, Spider, Lizard or Centipede. (We cannot do anything about bans on unofficial servers.)
Your side of the story: i semi have the whole story so i told my brother about the game he looked at some vidoes and said it was pretty cool thats all i knew of but apparently but i didnt know he was actually gonna play the game my ban was a ip ban i guess cause he the admin said he made 2 accounts mario and log i know he made mario cause thats main account he said he used my computer to make log to see if he was banned there as well he but he made his account on a computer i didnt even know till i asked him like 10 mins ago( i dont know if admins can see that cause that proves i didnt do it) i mean come on this is bullc**p at this point i got banned from sec and a 7 day ban for acting tough (which i deserved but 7 days semed way to long for what i did ) i hop on today to see that i got banned for alt acounts that arent even mine and 
Why you think you should be unbanned:  of course i do i didnt do anything 
Anything else we should know: no
appeal, include it here.

So you’re telling us that he signed into your computer, made a new account, tried to connect 13 minutes after you tried, saw he was banned, then signed out, and then you tried to connect from your account again 13 minutes later?

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png

what do you mean i tried to connect agian? As in i tried to join a server then yeah i was doing that every once in a while to see if it got reduced i sent you a messgae to see if you can reduced it cause 7 days seemed to much 

I gotta be honest dont uban me i really dont care this is not fun anymore  i got banned for 7 days for shooting a guy 2 times thats all and i waited 7 days and i now got banned for alt accounts that arent mine  if you could see the differnt computers that would prove that i didnt do it its not like i would waste more than 2 bucks on a computer just to play this one game i sepnt like 3-4 hours playing the game and i got banned for 7 days and now i am still banned ill just go back to playing 13

34 minutes ago, larker said:

what do you mean i tried to connect agian? As in i tried to join a server then yeah i was doing that every once in a while to see if it got reduced i sent you a messgae to see if you can reduced it cause 7 days seemed to much 

You didn't actually answer my question. I know the timestamps are correct. You attempted to connect as larker, then 13 minutes later log attempted to connect from your device, then 13 minutes after that you attempted to connect as larker. Are you claiming that your brother made those connection attempts in-between yours, or are you not?

EDIT: I am not at all concerned about the connections by the account named mario.

Edited by Stealth16

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png