I got banned because i said the f slur

Zealtic

SS14 account: Zealtic
Character name: Zealtic
Type of Ban: game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: about 5 months ago
Reason for Ban: Perm banned for saying f slur and given my previous history i better have a good excuse.
Server you were playing on when banned: Spider
Your side of the story: I was playing chaplain and the clown kept calling me names and trying to fight me. I said no to him and didnt want to fight me and he eventually chased me around the station and killed me. I was upset because I was playing chaplain so i lost my healing hands.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I try to help out new players when i can and try to be good at my role. I can see why I wouldn't get unbanned tho I was being dumb and didnt realize what I said was a slur.
Anything else we should know: I know my mistake and I would understand if it isnt appealed if i am allowed to play again I promise not to cause anymore trouble

Give me more. Your ban reason said to make a good appeal, so far you’ve just said you got angry at someone and broke the rules instead of reporting the other for rule breaking.

And yes, given you’ve been banned before for not doing your duties as HoS AND for using slurs, it doesn’t seem like you just want to play the game peacefully. Also if you’re unable to identify what a slur is and just in general that you shouldn’t be abusive to other players in OOC (the clown may have been an antag, would you abuse them for killing you then?)

Your other bans are old news at this point but give me more to understand you won’t get banned again other than you promise.

Chief ideaguy

Well I do understand what an antag is, sorry for the confusion the clown was in sec and running around and the police weren't much of a help. honastly I did read all the rules but I did kind of skim over them so in my head i only thought of around 3 slurs that you would get perma banned for it didnt fully register what it meant in my head. I will play the game much more peacefully now though and pretend as if im walking on egg shells now just as a precaution