Ban appeal And exp

Joship

SS14 account: Joship Character name: Paul Osterwise (i dont put much mind in character name so i could get it wrong) Type of Ban: game and job ban Date of Ban and Duration: 01.06.2022 20:30 (CEST) game ban - 2880 minutes, security job ban - pernament Reason for Ban: "shooting command roles as sec officer" Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard's Den Lizard Your side of the story:  Briefly but with details. Me (Head Of Security) and other officers received many reports from various people that one of the players (I do not remember the name) is a syndicate. we set off to arrest him, during the arrest he escaped attacking the officers, which added another charge. During his transport to the detention center, the HoP and his assistants began to drag him away from us without giving any explanation. In the midst of the commotion they caused, they took a lot of non-lethal equipment from the post or let passers-by to steal it, whose presence and behavior they ignored, and we couldn't do much ourselves, constantly being knocked over or tased. in the end, we had to let go because there were fewer of us and we didn't have the equipment. Meanwhile, the arrested and HoP I others kept saying something about "party" or "fun" in the command. Then we started to suspect that Hop and command might be working with the syndicate. so we decided to attack the bridge. due to the fact that we had practically no equipment anymore and someone opened the armory, the only choice was the lethal weapon. Every bodyguard involved in the attack had the same suspicions and confidence in what we are doing. We attacked the bridge, seriously wounding and as it turned out, probably killing 2-3 personnel from the command before we were defeated by people who with command stole our equipment to date, we have not received any explanation as to why the HoP was interfering with our duties, other than insults in our direction. And also while we were im command we did not found guy we tried to arrest so he was killed And disposed or they let him go. 

Why you think you should be unbanned:  I will not say that the ban I received is unjustified, but the punishment is incommensurate with the guilt which is partly borne  by the command which avoided cooperation with us and decided to fight us.  I agree that a temporary ban may be appropriate, but a permanent ban on using the role is an exaggeration.  

Anything more: I was supposed to answer why i have 2 accounts. answer is easy. i have sibling who also plays ss14 on same steam account and i put his username by mistake cuz he was loged in when he found out all acounts on pc got baned.

• Confused 1

One more point that should be clarified by me.  We didn't do all of this just to piss off or repay the command for unfair treatment and their rude attitude.  We did it (or at least I hope the rest did as well) because we felt fully into the role of the guards who are supposed to serve and protect.  even when it comes to protection from command.  I know that this is not a high / hard / only roleplay server etc.  and it cannot be a complete excuse for our behavior.  I just wanted to point out that we weren't the "bad guys" who cared only about chaos, trolling and spoiling the fun.

2 hours ago, Joship said:

So i guess i will get no answer

If you want a fast answer I can give you one but my fast answer would be to deny this.

We’re gonna talk about what you said here- particularly the part about you having a sibling that also plays- and see if that matches the data we have internally.

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png

3 hours ago, Stealth16 said:

If you want a fast answer I can give you one but my fast answer would be to deny this.

We’re gonna talk about what you said here- particularly the part about you having a sibling that also plays- and see if that matches the data we have internally.

Ok. Sorry. Take your time. Im just not much of a patient person. 

Also. The fact that another person plays with the same steam account is such a problem that additional investigation is needed?  we do not share one account, but I was the only one who pressed the application for the playtest on steam while looking for something interesting to pass the time.  it was accepted if I remember correctly on May 18 but i remembered only recently

Edited by Joship
accidentally copying and pasting when editing text

You had the gall to make another account while this appeal was open, so you can re-appeal in a week.

Either you and your sibling need to discuss who's account is who's- because you connecting from the same device within 5 minutes of each other is pretty clearly cheating- or you're lying. Either way, the ban holds.

Edited by Stealth16

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png