[Bakaface] - [Speciesism]

Bakaface

SS14 account: Bakaface
Character name: Kaylin Huey
Type of Ban: Game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: 10, 080 minutes/ expires at Monday, June 6, 2022 11;25 AM UTC
Reason for Ban: "Speciesism. We take this seriously. Appeal on the forums for a shorter ban. - Pancake"
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard's Den Lizard
Your side of the story: I didn't really know that speciesism was bannable until i got banned for it (not an excuse just saying) and I didn't really know why it would be bannable until i asked why in the discord and now I understand that someone not being able to do their job (Lizard HoP) purely because of their race wasn't fun for them.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I've learned that what I did was wrong, participating in a race riot (and partially instigating it) and breaking into the HoP's office was wrong. In the future I won't hinder players from doing their roles purely because of what race their character is.
Anything else we should know: 

Acknowledging this appeal because you're asking about it in discord.

Permanent bans tend to take longer than other bans because more internal discussion occurs. Particularly bans based in discrimination (racial, speciesist, etc) take some of the longest. If we have any questions we'll ask you here. For now, sit tight.

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png

Appeal accepted on the basis it was due to expire tomorrow and you realise your error. 

Please re-read the rules and understand discrimination of any kind is against the rules. Any subsequent ban for the same reason will not be as lenient.

Chief ideaguy