Toychicraft

Toychicraft

SS14 account: Toychicraft
Character name: Leila (I do not remember the last name)
When was the ban: 2021 november 12, around 9 pm
Server you were playing on when banned:Spider
Your side of the story: A few seconds after I joined the round, someone on the radio held an auction on the radio for a dude who got welded in a locker. Me and two other people started bettinng for it, I because I wanted to free them, the others I am not sure. The bet was won by a clown who payed two cigs and immediately started referring to the person as a slave. I then went and got a welding torch to try to unweld the locker, however the clown insisted I should not do so, because they wanted to keep the locker shut. I tried explaining my motives to the clown, but they insisted, and I was referring to the locked up person as a slave during the explanation. It was clear that the person inside was afk, so I didnt press on. I then went away from the scene, since I was having dinner soon irl, but someone questioned me about what slave I was talking about earlier. My family was getting impatient so I simply replied that someone bought a person and it is nothing big, then went away from the computer. When I came back, I was permabanned.
Why you think you should be unbanned: While most of my value in the community comes as a vehicle to others' madness, I do believe my ban was unjustified, as I had only called an afk player a slave a singular time, witch I think was not a harsh enough offense to warrant a permanent ban on all servers.
Anything else we should know: Hope you all have a good day, and sorry for the inconvenience

Hi! Sorry this took so long. When you vanished mid-ahelp I got the impression you were trying to evade answering me, and banned to force you to communicate on the forum to continue playing. Your story looks reliable enough to me, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Unban done.

• moony locked this topic