Ban appheal- DE7TS0

DE7TS0

my ban appheal

Character name: DE7TS0
Type of Ban: game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: 24 hours
Reason for Ban: using mustard gas bombs and using them as a non antag
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard's den Lizard [US WEST]
Your side of the story: i was messing around mixing with the smoke chemical with a grenade and i made mustard gas and i only used it when the round was ending when everybody kills eachother and such and i only got 2 people it wasnt even ment for them we all had the owo virus and i wanted to use it on myself but it got  other people the radius of the smoke was bigger then expected and they only died when the round ended 
Why you think you should be unbanned: a 24 hour ban for killing two people as the round was ending is a bit much when it was only for me, and the smoke didnt even last long the people i gased could of been cloned so fast, and i just wanted to test out chemicals with grenades as it was my first time doing such with it. next time i use grenades and gas ill make sure nobody gets that shouldnt get hit, hit

Anything else we should know: i was testing the boundaries with gas's and i get a 24 hour ban for people getting to close to me 

Edited by DE7TS0
making sure i had the right topic

• DE7TS0 changed the title to Ban appheal- DE7TS0
  • Game Admin

The shuttle wasn’t even called. That’s not close to the end of the round. It’s not close to anything.

You got a 24 hour ban and you don’t seem to realize that you did something wrong. If anything this tells me you need a longer ban. Denied.

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png