big_steve63 - stealth16

Big_steve63

SS14 account: big_steve63
Character name: robert king
Type of Ban: game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: a few months ago. permanent
Reason for Ban: disassembling the station as a drone AGAIN. appeal in 2 weeks.
Server you were playing on when banned: LIZARD
Your side of the story: i spawned as a station repair robot thingy (sorry its been a while) and i spawned in science. I walked into a random room and was just messing with things and then i accidentally crowbarred the substation because i forgot that crowbar pushed stuff out of machines that are being assembled. I walked in and was screwdriving random stuff as like a joke and then i accidentally put the substation into assembly mode where its like the machine frame with stuff in it, so i tried to fix it and i had forgotten that crowbar got rid of the stuff inside the machine.
Why you think you should be unbanned: because after my last ban i didnt get on the game for a while and i forgot about some stuff. This ban was fair, its just that i forgot what the tools did.
Anything else we should know: not really

Edited by Big_steve63

You accidentally turned the substation into a machine frame?

Do you recognize the ridiculousness of this? This is your second ban for disassembling the station as a drone and you tried to say the same thing during your first ban. 

For the record your ban was on April 26. Slightly over a month ago.

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png

okay let me correct myself. I forgot what SOME of the tools did, like on machines. but doors are easy. screwdrive the panel, cut wires with wirecutters. or use the multitool whose only purpose is to be used on wires, and then use a crowbar to open it when the power is gone. Depending on machines, the tools are used differently. Crowbar opens doors, but also gets rid of stuff in machines when they are being assembled. Well yeah i mean i could have examined the machine to see what i needed to use but i had forgotten that was even a thing in the game.

Stealth16: what are you up to
Big_steve63: i was trying to escape
Stealth16: how'd you get in there lol
Big_steve63: i spawned there
Stealth16: and you cant go under the windoor?
Big_steve63: nope
Stealth16: go figure
Big_steve63: oh hey whats up STEALTH
Big_steve63: stealth 2^4
**Stealth16: alright what the hell are you doing now
Big_steve63: uH
Big_steve63: iLL FIX IT
Big_steve63: uhh
Stealth16: you literally know for a fact that im watching you and you decide to do that
Big_steve63: whats the bolt wire
Big_steve63: WAIT
Big_steve63: I CAN FIX IT
Stealth16: i thought you said you learned your lesson
Big_steve63: Just
Big_steve63: Give me a second

Full relay from that round. When you spawned as a drone you disassembled a windoor and I got a message from a player asking what was up with that. I fixed the problem by removing the windoor and making it a regular airlock, which you could pass through.

The second time I messaged you that round (marked **) was when you were disassembling the substation. I see a very clear difference between your messages when you disassembled the windoor and when you disassembled the substation.

To get to the substation you had to walk into the server room and disassemble a windoor to get to it. You unpowered and opened the windoor, went over to the substation and disassembled it. Even IF you crowbarred it on accident to remove the machine board, you went out of your way to access it for no benefit to yourself- as nothing else was back there.

Comparing these logs to your logs from your previous ban for drone griefing which you admitted was not done by accident (which I can post if you'd like) it looks to me like this was not an accident.

Edited by Stealth16
it was the RD server room, not the vault

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png

Just now, Big_steve63 said:

wait there was a windoor in the vault? all i remember was me trying to get the parts back into the machine but there was a windoor in the way of the parts and thats the only windoor i remember in there. also:

On 5/27/2022 at 11:06 PM, Big_steve63 said:

SS14 account: big_steve63
Character name: robert king
Type of Ban: game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: a few months ago. permanent
Reason for Ban: disassembling the station as a drone AGAIN. appeal in 2 weeks.
Server you were playing on when banned: LIZARD
Your side of the story: i spawned as a station repair robot thingy (sorry its been a while) and i spawned in science. I walked into a random room and was just messing with things and then i accidentally crowbarred the substation because i forgot that crowbar pushed stuff out of machines that are being assembled. I walked in and was screwdriving random stuff as like a joke and then i accidentally put the substation into assembly mode where its like the machine frame with stuff in it, so i tried to fix it and i had forgotten that crowbar got rid of the stuff inside the machine.
Why you think you should be unbanned: because after my last ban i didnt get on the game for a while and i forgot about some stuff. This ban was fair, its just that i forgot what the tools did.
Anything else we should know: not really

• Project Manager

You have multiple bans for griefing during the time you've been playing. This current ban came only a week after your last permanent ban for griefing was appealed.

I don't trust that your behavior will change meaningfully, and I don't appreciate your attempts to lie to Stealth about the nature of the griefing, saying you 'accidentally' disassembled things and were 'screwdriving random stuff as like a joke'. This appeal will be denied and you may reappeal in 2 months.