Hyenh - attempted alt to evade ban

Hyenh

SS14 account: Hyenh
Character name: Humes Montez
Type of Ban: game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: Sometime at 1pm EST 5/24/2022
Reason for Ban: "Attempting to use an alt account to bypass a ban"
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard's Den Lizard
Your side of the story: I live in a unit of 6 consisting of 2 other brothers. We had just watched a SseTzeentach video on ss13 and sparked interest in the game. Since there's only one shared 1 public computer in the house, we decided to take turns based on a weekly cycle. I managed to get banned pretty quickly for self antagging the SMES's and decided to lend the ropes to someone else, and immediately forget about the prospect of alt accounting. Before I realized, my brother has created a new account and logged into the server I was banned from.
Why you think you should be unbanned: While I am completely responsible for my account and computer, I feel that both of us should be unbanned as he hadn't read the rules yet and hadn't even known of my ban yet until I told him after, which is mainly my fault.
Anything else we should know: The other account's name is Juswalgo

Appeal accepted.

As part of our ban evasion precautions any time that either of you are banned you will both be banned. Both of you need to play nice.

Remember that Wizard Den servers have a minimum age requirement of being 16 years old to play. As each of you share a device there is no way to ban any of you individually. If we find out that one of the (three?) of you are underage you will likely all be unable to play.

And don't turn people into Papa Johns. :)

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png