[Jad and JakeMeller] - [Alt]

Jad

SS14 account: one is Jad and the other is JakeMeller
Character name: Dont remember, was sec though
Type of Ban: Game Ban
Date of Ban and Duration: 12:39PM EST 2022-05-23
Reason for Ban: Connection denied: you or another user of this computer or connection, are banned from playing here. The ban reason is: "Alt of JakeMeller" this is a permanent ban.  
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard's Den Lizard [US WEST]
Your side of the story: I made an account called JakeMeller, not knowing this would show up in game too, when I saw that it did, I remade a different account and logged on, did some really good sec rp and got invested in my friends, was about to find the imposters and then got disconnected, I rejoined and saw I was banned, immediately knew the misunderstanding and wrote this.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I didnt do much with the "alt" just made a different account cuz i didnt like the original ones name and email, and played on a different game reset than the first one. 
I understand why I would be flagged, but it really wasnt the complex, I just didnt know the severity of it, I thought if i was banned on one account then I would be banned on an alt, not just making another account makes me banned on both. 
Anything else we should know: I was having a good time streaming the game since I got a early access copy and I was playing for maybe 1 hour without hassle through 2 different restarts until this happened, so you can understand my shock and my disbelief that this could even happen.

• moony locked this topic