Ban Appeal

TritonerTron

SS14 account: TritonerTron
Character name: Coby Un
Type of Ban: Server ban
Date of Ban and Duration: 20th of May 2022, permanent ban
Reason for Ban: Erotic roleplay - Appeal at forums.ss14.io
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard's Den Lizard [US West]
Your side of the story: After arrest, I took all of the prisoner's items (including their clothes) and put it in an evidence locker; they had prisoner clothes in the locker in their cell. I also temporarily put the mute mask onto the prisoner while doing so, so that they wouldn't scream into their headset. I never mentioned anything erotic and never did anything sexual. It was simply an arrest and a search.
Why you think you should be unbanned: My ban was unfair. No one listened to my side of the story and I genuinely did/said nothing even remotely sexual or erotic.
Anything else we should know: I was then shot and my body was cremated.
appeal, include it here 

1 hour ago, Stealth16 said:

You do recognize that when the rest of your department rises up and mutinies you that makes your “I didn’t do anything wrong” defense a little bit less trustworthy, right?

you have all the logs. my actions might have been misunderstood by some, but i never said anything erotic in chat, nor did i even stay with the prisoner afterwards. the only reason i couldn't dress them in jail clothes was because when i took their clothes and put them into the evidence locker, some guy ran into the cell and stayed there. I just don't see how stripping someone of all their belongings and temporarily muting them for commiting a crime is a bannable offense specifically for erotic reasons. and most people in the game only heard about what I did it from 2 witnesses, who could've simply obsured the story to fit their narrative and rebel against me, which is okay for an ingame situation, but banning me for that is completely unfair. please just look at the logs, i love the game and i can understand a temporary ban for taking a prisoner's things (i'm sorry if that's against the rules), but calling me an ERPer and permabanning me is unreasonable! i swear i never had any bad intentions.

• 2 weeks later...