selululu - harrassment

selululu

SS14 account: selululu
Character name: I think it was just Selulu, can't remember correctly
Type of Ban: Game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: A month ago
Reason for Ban: Sexual harassment
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story: Screwed around with a friend, saying stupid sexual-implied stuff. Emoted *smooches* towards a mime to make fun of his inability to talk, said a bunch of borderline stuff like answering "Sure, I can make all your dreams come true" to the Research Director after he asked for something and the like. Was permabanned with the possibility of appeal after a year. A simple warning by mods would have sufficed for me to never repeat this behavior. The appeal period was lowered only after I contacted another mod on Discord, which is pretty shitty.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I realize what I was doing was unacceptable. You're trying to keep the servers 16+ and I might've said inappropriate stuff to non-consenting people and minors. If anyone was affected by that negatively, I apologize. I genuinely believe the ban is an overreaction - you message, warn me, I shut up instantly. I wouldn't have done it if I knew the ERP rule is enforced to this degree. I care about the rules and being fair to others, that's why I have no prior history of bans after 160 hours of play time. I think I'm genuinely fun to play with and I love helping new players with the controls and info about their role on the station. I also really appreciate what you're creating here. I played some SS13 on goon during the monthly wait and SS14 is a large improvement even in it's current playtest state. I'd hate to miss on the opportunity to see where it goes and support it. I'm really sorry about my inappropriate behavior, I'm not the kind of person to consciously cross the boundaries of others.

• Project Manager

"I wouldn't have done it if I knew I wouldn't just get off with a warning" is not a valid reason to be unbanned. ERP is one of the worst offenses you can do in our ruleset, and 99.999% of players do not have an issue with it.

Furthermore, your multiple attempts to evade this ban have not gone unnoticed. Do not appeal again for one year.