Kancatzo-Metacomm

Kancatzo

SS14 account: Kancatzo
Character name: Richard Seymour
Type of Ban: Game Ban
Date of Ban and Duration: 5/18/2022 Permanent 

Reason for Ban: Metacomming w/ Bond121 and Kancatzo
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard's Den Lizard [US West
Your side of the story: Was banned for being in voice comms with friends, and I was in jail for attacking a guard.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I wasn't aware it was against the rules to be in voice chat with friends, we were just having fun and I feel like a permanent ban is a bit harsh. I would understand a 24hr.
Anything else we should know: I had a good day today, I made som macaroni and cheese for dinner 

5dbdc96e111bed82871f97ff3b4e3693.png

• Project Manager

Hi Kancatzo,

We've reviewed all appeals submitted from the other individuals involved within ban between you three. We've come to a verdict, and we will be lifting all three bans.

This seems to be more miscommunication than intended malice. 

This game operates differently from other games, it isn't a game you can communicate with friends over discord to play, such as other games like DST, League, Terraria, Overwatch, and so on.

One of the core factors of this game is communication, and it is more-so a luxury than a right due to the nature of the game and how information is acquired and so on.

It's extremely important to other players as well, because it can interrupt or even ruin their rounds if said information, such as "that's an antag" is shared freely among a voice chat with friends.

We'd like you three to go over our community rules, standards, and the likes next time you log on, but you are free to join us at the community servers once again.

Welcome back.