Bond121 - Metacomm

Bond121

SS14 account: Bond121
Character name: Joe Crystal
Type of Ban: Game Ban
Date of Ban and Duration: 19May2022 Permanent
Reason for Ban: See attached picture
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story: Well we were talking in teamspeak doin our jobs then the fella we killed ratted our buddy out to sec so right in front of sec we kidnapped the guy, dragged em into a maintenance tunnel and gibbed him.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I understand being banned for meta comming and killing a player but I feel like permanent is a bit harsh for a first offence. I just enjoy being a janitor and cleaning up the station while having fun with my friends.
Anything else we should know: N/A
appeal, include it here.

ban.png

Edited by Bond121
additions

• Project Manager

Hi Bond121,

We've reviewed all appeals submitted from the other individuals involved within ban between you three. We've come to a verdict, and we will be lifting all three bans.

This seems to be more miscommunication than intended malice. 

This game operates differently from other games, it isn't a game you can communicate with friends over discord to play, such as other games like DST, League, Terraria, Overwatch, and so on.

One of the core factors of this game is communication, and it is more-so a luxury than a right due to the nature of the game and how information is acquired and so on.

It's extremely important to other players as well, because it can interrupt or even ruin their rounds if said information, such as "that's an antag" is shared freely among a voice chat with friends.

We'd like you three to go over our community rules, standards, and the likes next time you log on, but you are free to join us at the community servers once again.

Welcome back.