Ma02rc - "cringe."

Ma02rc

SS14 account: Ma02rc
Character name: Marc Forrester
Type of Ban: Game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: 05/18/2022 1 hour
Reason for Ban: "cringe"
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard's Den Lizard [US WEST]
Your side of the story: What happened is that somebody asked if an admin was female, to which they replied yes. I jokingly said "Woman????? Awooooga." This occurred in OOC chat before round start. I was banned shortly afterwards with no warning.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Firstly, I think it was pretty obvious that what I said was a joke. I was being satirical, jokingly pretending to be a stereotypical internet male. I meant no ill-will to the administrator, and I was pretty shocked when I got banned. Didn't even get a warning or a talking to, which would be the first rational step in punishment escalation. And, as far as I know, "cringe," isn't against the rules nor is it a valid ban reason. Additionally, up until this incident I have had no prior warnings or administration action taken on my account, so I believe I should at the very least be let off with a warning or note on my account. 
Anything else we should know: I know that this ban is short, and I probably shouldn't even bother with appealing, but I don't want this sort of thing on my record. In my opinion it was completely unjustified and I don't want my record to be tainted with this.

You really just bothered to try to appeal a 60 minute ban for making an awful joke.

This is where I'd ask you to explain to the female members of the staff team why that joke was funny, but your ban has expired so... just do a little bit of thinking, please.

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png