Tjkgordon-ERP?

tjkgordon

SS14 account: tjkgordon
Character name: Workhorse
Type of Ban: Erp
Date of Ban and Duration: Permanently
Reason for Ban: `Erp` and `Appeal this at forum.spacestation14.io, banning admin AWhayes.
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard

Your side of the story: So i was playing captain, and i decided to have a party with the crew!, we brought the liquor machine over, got pied in the face, build a rage cage, overall it was a cool party, some fights broke out as we were all in a tiny room, roughly 4x8, So the party is wrapping up, someone has stolen the 2nd command machine, repeatably calling shuttle, The head of cargo wants into the backroom(so he can break a machine or he'll kill me) so i shout in all caps, `IM CUMMING.` as in coming to them and let him break it, Nobody commented on it, and only him and i heard it, The admin messages me, heres the chat log:

questions about what the admin was talking about.

Why did you build a rage cage?: Not aware that building it was bannable, but although i allowed them to build it, A few engineers had already setted it up, Everyone wasn't bothered by it, however there was a rule of no gutting once one of the players were shocked/knocked out, 

Were you holding the game hostage?: I believe i wasn't holding it hostage, as i wasn't ruining everyone elses experience outside of the party, i just thought it would be a fun event people could join.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I feel this was a unjustified ban, as nobody commented on being uncomfortable with the comment, but it was over the top and justified, but not justified for a permanent ban.

Anything else we should know: The admin forced the round to end, there was some disappointment, overall a mess and ill avoid saying words like that.
appeal, include it here.

gdfgfdgdggdff.png

fgfgfddgffg.png

the last.png

ddfsfdsfsdfdsfsd.png

AWHayes: So a couple things :)
tjkgordon: sure lets go over them!
AWHayes: First, the 'I'm cumming' bit is very over the line
tjkgordon: true, that is my fault bro
AWHayes: On top of that, the turning bridge into a rage cage and holding the round hostage is another.
tjkgordon: techiquelly i didnt build it, one of the enginners just, built it.
tjkgordon: i did allow it to happen however
tjkgordon: people were comfortable with it
tjkgordon: Can i keep playing the game now?, i havent really stepped out of line, and everyone was comfortable with it.
AWHayes: Yeah the cumming bit alone is going to make you sit out. That's something we don't tolerate at all.
tjkgordon: Even though one person heard it
AWHayes: Yep
tjkgordon: okay

I don't think that you maliciously posted the relay out of order, but it is out of order in your post. Above is the correct order that the relay occurred in.

As I understand it, you were solely banned for announcing that you were cumming. We won't be referencing anything else from the round like the rage cage stuff in our internal discussions because that's not listed in your ban reasoning and it isn't fair to deny an appeal for something that wasn't included in your ban message.

My question for you is as follows.

20 hours ago, tjkgordon said:

I feel this was a unjustified ban, as nobody commented on being uncomfortable with the comment, but it was over the top and justified, but not justified for a permanent ban.

How do you know that nobody was uncomfortable with this? Ghosts have full chat records. Any and every dead person saw you post that message and would've had no way of communicating with you that they were uncomfortable. Do you expect other players to communicate to you when you say something that makes them uncomfortable?

We do not allow sexual content of any kind on Wizard Den servers. Even if "nobody has a problem with it". That precedent is absolutely not something that we are willing to entertain. This is not something that the vast majority of the playerbase has an issue with. The fact that you need to be specifically told not to include sexual topics or content in your roleplay (or lack thereof) is extremely concerning to me and the rest of the team.

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png

1 hour ago, Stealth16 said:

I don't think that you maliciously posted the relay out of order, but it is out of order in your post. Above is the correct order that the relay occurred in.

As I understand it, you were solely banned for announcing that you were cumming. We won't be referencing anything else from the round like the rage cage stuff in our internal discussions because that's not listed in your ban reasoning and it isn't fair to deny an appeal for something that wasn't included in your ban message.

My question for you is as follows.

How do you know that nobody was uncomfortable with this? Ghosts have full chat records. Any and every dead person saw you post that message and would've had no way of communicating with you that they were uncomfortable. Do you expect other players to communicate to you when you say something that makes them uncomfortable?

We do not allow sexual content of any kind on Wizard Den servers. Even if "nobody has a problem with it". That precedent is absolutely not something that we are willing to entertain. This is not something that the vast majority of the playerbase has an issue with. The fact that you need to be specifically told not to include sexual topics or content in your roleplay (or lack thereof) is extremely concerning to me and the rest of the team.

I do agree that the dead players also would`ve been uncomfortable hearing this, but i do not ever in any of my in game interactions sexually or explicitly say sexual comments to anyone. The admin did hear this and confronted me about it, if the matter was, The admin told me to knock it off, i would have done so and this wouldn't of happend in the future, I would've seen this fair if it was even a month ban, I know that saying sexually things is completely inappropriate and if i am caught saying such things repeatly to others, it will be fair to permamently ban me, I am aware in the rules, but i feel this one comment was taken too far like the the broken window theory.

I had to reference everything else that happend that round, to give you the idea of the situation.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Project Manager

ERP is one of our most harshly punished rules, considering that we allow minors on the server. As such, we are not particularly lenient with it, as Stealth has explained.

I trust that this will not happen again, and it's been quite a while since this appeal was filed, so the ban will be removed. As this is your second appeal ban, and sixth ban in 6 months, you only have one appeal ban left before further bans will be permanent.