[StreakyHaddock] - Goldan_Bullett

Goldan_Bullett

SS14 account: Goldan_Bullett
Character name: Hope Milo
When was the ban: November 10th, 2021 at around 1 or 2 am
Server you were playing when banned: Miros
Your side of the story: I was killing the clown multiple times and the mime once, Trashing the station quite a bit, broke the window to space in right side of the station, lied to an admin about breaking set window.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I know what I did was wrong and It was my first day in the game and should have read the rules in a lot more detail. I won't do what I did again. I thought it was funny to add a little chaos and that wasn't the right thing to do. I understand if you want to keep me banned but if you do unban me I will behave and follow the rules way more than before!
Anything else we should know: I just want to play a game which really hooked me when I first played it.

I broke Rule #1: Don't be a dick. I killed the clown a few times, killed the mime for no reason and griefed the station while not an antag
I also broke Rule #4: Follow basic common sense. I killed the clown a few times because they were a chicken and took my crowbar and killed the mime for no reason.
I also broke Rule #12: Security is expected to use non-letal measures unless faced with lethal force or a situation where non-lethal measures aren't possible. I killed the clown a few times where they weren't using lethal force.