xeon-Overloading AME and left when admins contact me

xeon

SS14 account:xeon
Character name: N/A
Type of Ban: Permanent
Date of Ban and Duration:Permanent 1 or 2 day's ago
Reason for Ban:Overloading AME and left when admins contact me 
Server you were playing on when banned:Den Lizard
Your side of the story:I entered the AME Reactor room and unwittingly tampered with the reactor's settings. 
and seconds later the reactor exploded. My character was standing in a vacuum. 
An admin asked if you had a reason to blow up the reactor. 
while I was trying to answer my internet connection was cut off and it was kicked off the server. 
I tried to fix my internet connection and re-enter the server and I was banned because I quit the game when I faced the administrators. 
maybe it's a mistake. As I said at that time, my internet connection was cut off.
Why you think you should be unbanned:Because i love this game and server so much i go in and out for hours every day
Anything else we should know:I'm aware of the mistake I made, I just started the game, but next time there will be no such problem.

• Game Admin

In the course of three hours you had to have an admin contact you twice for breaking the rules. If we let you back in how can we trust that you won't do it again?

There is absolutely no way that you can "unwittingly" or accidentally tamper with the AME. Given that and the above, I honestly do not believe that your internet cut out.

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png

I don't expect you to believe or not believe my internet was down. I didn't blow up Ame on purpose, I just pushed the limits a bit. If I go back, I won't make the mistake. I respect your decision to trust or not

• Game Admin
6 hours ago, xeon said:

I don't expect you to believe or not believe my internet was down. I didn't blow up Ame on purpose, I just pushed the limits a bit. If I go back, I won't make the mistake. I respect your decision to trust or not

You set the AME to a triple digit number. That is not “a bit”. You sabotaged it in a round AFTER seeing what the AME does when it it overloaded.

Your appeal is denied. You may appeal again in one week.

Edited by Stealth16
typo
  • Like 1
  • thistbh 2

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png