A:metalgearsloth/mysticphantasm2 - Me:Uselessmoron

UselessMoron

SS14 account: UselessMoron
Character name: N/A
Type of Ban: Game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: 5/12/2022
Reason for Ban: Ban evasion
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Why you think you should be unbanned: Alright, so stepping back from the fact I attempted ban evasion, can we admit it's incredibly meme worthy to catch a perma literally a day before your unban date. Anyways, I literally couldn't eat the entire month, as we found out. After trying to ween myself a little bit by playing nyanostation, that actually made it worse. Despite the lack of features compared to SS13, I couldn't stand being away from SS14 and its only populated server, so I attempted to do the only thing I could: evade. Or wait a day or two, which would be the smarter choice. Anyways, I fired up the PIA and went in. Immediately seen I was still logged in and knew I was boned, but tried anyways. Solid D- for effort, F for execution. Anyways, despite ban evading I actually do cherish the SS14 platform for roleplaying and enjoy the cargo roles.  I'm not going to whine about it being unfair, it just fucking blows. I miss cargo and god dammit I miss the silky smoothness that is SS14.
Anything else we should know: For what it's worth, don't want to shit it up or troll, genuinely just missed SS14 and decided it was worth it to try and undermine a staff decision. I extend an actual apology, and hope that it comes through that I do want to be apart of SS14's community, despite this blemish on my record as a user. To put into further context and make my intentions crystal clear, I've been keeping up with the devlogs and got an overwhelming case of FOMO, especially after the 250 player stress test, and wanted to come back to being a dwarven cargotech. I hope this makes it through as being genuine and just a fault of being human, if not, guess that's it and I'll have to wait for a second server to pop up and become populated and continue to bide time via 5 people servers, or learn Russian.

• Haha 1

• wrexbe locked this topic