Mutes-Meta communicating

Mutes

SS14 account: Mutes
Character name: Mutes
Type of Ban: game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: one month?
Reason for Ban: meta communicating
Server you were playing on when banned: wizards den us
Your side of the story: was playing with a friend and meta communicating nothing like cheating or calling out anyone mostly just dying due too space. and helping my friend learn the ropes.
Why you think you should be unbanned: i've learned my mistake and will not do it again.
to return, what value do you bring back to the community? yes my ban was i think ok but a perma ban i feel like is a bit too much maybe a one or two month ban would be ok. also i hope to bring back whatever is needed in the community.
Anything else we should know: that's about it.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like this appeal but I think you've been banned long enough.

We take people cheating very very seriously. If a player is communicating with another player outside of the game we have no way of knowing if they are cheating or not. It can be potentially game ruining for a player to tell another player "hey X killed me" when they are dead. With that point of view, appeal-only bans are completely justified. It's especially bad if you are telling another player to break the rules over metacommunications, which you admitted to doing, hence why it took so long to respond to your appeal.

Recognize that if you are banned again it will take a much better appeal than this to get back in.

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png