Blankmann Admin Application

• Game Admin

In-game Username: blankmann
Discord username: Invalidated#0145
Characters you play: Macjones Archibald (Main, Human), Bathes-In-Sunshine (Lizardperson), S-jooge Manhatt-n (Slimeperson)
How long have you been playing SS13 or SS14?  I've only seen SS13 gameplay, but have been around on SS14 since Packed/for 1,003 hours. (Here's my steam profile link if you would to verify this: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199097823273/)

How many hours are you available per day: 4-7, usually.
Days you are available on: I'm avalible all week. On weekends I can be reached almost all day, while on weekdays I can be reached sometime after 4:30 PM EST.

Prior administration experience (SS13 experience recommended). Please also post a way for us to verify this: Other than messing around with the Admin menus on an empty server to test stuff/play around with systems, I don't have much experience with Administation in a game like SS13/SS14. All the Admining Experience i've got is from some Discord servers, and being a Game Admin for a SCP:SL Server back in 2020.
Have you been banned from our game servers or SS13 servers before?  I have not been banned in any server in SS14/SS13, nor have I been punished by an SS14 Administraitor in any way for as long as I've played Space Station 14/Been in the SS14 Community. I don't think it's fun to purposely cause chaos anywhere for the sake of entertaining yourself. It's not at all worth making people see you as some brainless rapscallion. 

This is the more essay-y part of the application, you should answer the following questions in detail, so we can get a better idea of how you'd approach adminning.

What role do you think game admins serve on our servers? I believe Game Admins serve as a quick and relatively simple method to deal with those who DO believe it's fun to ruin the game experience for people, exploit bugs, and are just not being the best people constantly. I believe Game Admins are also people you should want to be, as they're generally all good folks.

How do you feel about the current roleplay status on the server? I feel like the roleplaying is a bit lacking to say the least. I mean, you do have those good moments where you've got this nice conversation going/HRP Activity with like a hostage situation or something. Which I love, I'm a fan of roleplay scenarios, those are a treat. However, most of those moments are typically ruined by some guy running at you, feeding you some poison pills or beating you down with some stunlock strat, and then spamming "Robusted" seven to eight times when you die.

Why do you want to become an administrator for SS14? I love what you guys have done, and what you're doing with this project, and would love to help out in any way I can. Although I'm not exactly a gifted coder like some of the talented people you've got working on SS14, I hope I can assist the community and game by becoming another Game Admin as well as helping out on the wiki, the forums, and anywhere else I can. It's the least I can do for a community who's given me an overall great experience, and showed me a fantastic concept.

• 4 weeks later...