Ban Appeal

ZnacheryTheIII

SS14 account: ZnacheryTheIII
Character name:  Josiah (idk the last name because i usually play a different character if i die in a round for roleplay reasons)
When was the ban:  Yesterday.
Server you were playing on when banned:  Miros

Your side of the story: So what happened is that my ban said "stop being so whiny in ic, please" and it was a two day ban. I was demoted and permabrigged for taking a janitor mop when he slipped, went afk and was cuffed to a chair. He said "I'm demoting you and took my pda, backpack, utility belt, helmet, and shoes and said leave. i questioned him and he beat me with a baton. naturally, i fought back and disarmed him and hit him back. some lizard dude tells me to stop and then the captain walks in and detains me. im perma brigged the lizard who is an admin is doing nothing. I talk to him and he just keeps saying "hes insane dont let him out" so i go to ahelp, no respone so in local chat i type in parenthesis (hey i think this is unjust) he keeps ignoring me. So i decide what anyhuman would do when they are being beat in a perma brigged cell with a door welded shut. i started yelling that the hos was a traitor got banned for two days WITH NO PRIOR WARNING MIGHT I ADD
Why you think you should be unbanned: I feel I should be unbanned because not only do I think that the hos shouldn't have permabrigged me for fighting back, or demote me for taking a mop from a janitor that slipped (didn't know it was his, I'm just assuming that's what happened cause I DID HEAR THE SLIP SOUND) admin never really gave me any communication in a help when i requested it and he just two day banned me with no explanation rather than stop whining in IC" sorry i forgot screaming for help was against the rules, my bad guys.
to return, what value do you bring back to the community? Was your ban unfair? Justify it. I mean I think I play good security normally and that the ban could be mostly blamed on the hos there, I feel my ban was unjustified because  Two days is what you can get for killing someone and I wasn't even WARNED once. Nor did I get anything back from him when I requested him multiple times in AHELP, just say. "I can't do anything about this" OR SOMETHING.
Anything else we should know: I have like hundreds of hours in this game and trust me I'm not going out of my way to get banned over a mop, like I just needed to clean something and the stars aligned. of course use the restroom and im tied to a chair without a pda or bag
appeal, include it here.

SORRY FOR THE LAZY GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ITS LIKE 4 AM AT THE TIME OF WRITING THIS FOR ME SO IF YOU COULD EXCUSE ME LOL

Edited by ZnacheryTheIII

• moony locked this topic